These kazoos will drive you (and your neighbours) krazy!
- Wrap the large elastic band around one of the jumbo popsicle sticks lengthwise (like a hot dog).
- Cut two small pieces of straw about 2 times longer than the width of the jumbo popsicle sticks.
- Insert the pieces of the straw under the elastic band on the jumbo popsicle stick. Place one at about 2 cm from each end of the popsicle stick.
- Place the second popsicle stick on top so the straws are sandwiched.
- Wrap the two small elastic bands around each end of “popsicle stick sandwich” to keep the project together. The small elastic bands should on the outside of the straws.
- Blow through your finished harmonica!