Letter of Endorsement

We have updated our bursary system this year and we now require proof of financial need. If financial information is not provided, the application must have the endorsement of a community professional (teacher, employer, police officer, principal, social worker, clergy, lawyer or doctor) familiar with your situation and who can verify that you require financial assistance.  The reference/endorsement cannot come from a family member or relative.  This can be done with a signed letter with current contact information.

Please ask your referee to fill in the endorsement form below and send in a copy to geeringup@apsc.ubc.ca.

Geering Up Endorsement Form